Become a PsoHappy Ambasssador
Do you have a story about living with psoriasis that you’d like to share with the world? PsoHappy is looking for ambassadors to help us raise awareness of psoriasis and its impact on well-being. If you have a story you’d like to share with the public, it could help others understand what life with psoriasis is really like, and make a difference for those living with this serious chronic condition. Becoming an ambassador is easy. All you need to do is share your story with us, so that we in turn can share it with the world. That could mean:
- Posting your story on the PsoHappy blog
- Including your story in our publications such as the World Psoriasis Happiness Report
- Sharing your story with global media outlets
Ready to share your story?
If you’d like to get involved, just click the button below to get started.
- Our Communications Manager will contact you
- You’ll be invited for an interview by phone or online (if you live in Denmark, at our office)
- You can review the draft story before it’s published
- We’ll share your story on our blog, and via Facebook and Twitter